With around 60 employees from more than 20 nations, we have an international flair and a pleasant working atmosphere. With us, you'll become part of a culture that draws strength for new ideas and innovations from diversity. The joy of work and the many opportunities to get involved characterize our cooperation. As an employee of our company, you'll belong to one of the most renowned media houses in Germany - the ZEIT publishing group.
- As an editor who focuses on business English, you’ll be responsible for writing and editing journalistic and didactic content for our magazine Business Spotlight, as well as for related digital and print products.
- You’ll observe the correct classification of content according to each text’s language level, as determined by the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) for languages.
- You’ll supervise a network of international authors and correspondents.
- Together with your colleagues in the Business Spotlight editorial team, you’ll select and develop topics that can be used in a media-neutral fashion.
- You’ll contribute to the ongoing conceptual and content-related development of Business Spotlight and our related digital and print products.
- You’ll work independently on a range of topics, completing your tasks quickly and creatively while always adhering to high standards.
- You’ve completed a university degree in business journalism and/or have several years’ experience working as an editor at an English-language magazine or newspaper.
- You have experience researching and writing about topics relating to economics and careers.
- You’re a native English speaker with excellent German.
- Knowledge of Word/Excel/InCopy/InDesign/Censhare would be an advantage, as well as experience of working with digital media, social media and audio.
- You’re passionate about the correct use of language and grammar.
- You work quickly and precisely, meet deadlines, and are a good team player.
- You’re enthusiastic about the development of new digital formats and are excited about the potential offered by new technical opportunities.
- Connecting through languages: this is our mission at Spotlight Verlag! Over 1.4 million people use our products to improve their language skills and rediscover the cultures behind them.
- With over 60 employees from almost 20 different nations, we enjoy a pleasant, international working atmosphere. With us, you'll become part of a diverse culture, where new ideas and innovation abound.
- We've been part of the ZEIT publishing group since 2018. This is a great opportunity to make contacts in one of the largest publishing houses in Germany.
- Your future workplace is located in the south of Munich (on the MVV network).
- You can find out more about our company LinkedIn and XING or on our ZEIT careers page.
- This open-ended part-time or full-time position is to be filled by November 1, 2021.
As long as this position is visible on our careers page, you're welcome to apply for it - there's no application deadline. You can find out more about our application process on our FAQ page.
The ZEIT publishing group is an employer that stands for equal opportunities and respect. We're committed to fair employment opportunities, regardless of ethnic or social origin, gender, religion, worldview, age, sexual identity or disability. Our constant goal is to create a pleasant working environment where we appreciate each other's work.
Jetzt bewerben weitere Jobs