In order to develop and expand our digital product portfolio, we are looking for a talented Web Developer (m/f/d). Do you get greater job satisfaction when you work in a creative work environment? Do you enjoy working independently with a high level of personal responsibility? Are you keen to take up an exciting new opportunity in Munich, one of Germany’s most popular cities, which also boasts a high standard of living? Do you enjoy working closely with an international team, with management, marketing, designers and other developers in an agile environment? Did you answer “yes“ to all of those questions? Then this is the right place for you!
- Maintenance and expansion of our online platforms
- Development of sophisticated solutions using Drupal 8 & 9
- Professional programming of web-based individual solutions (PHP, MySQL, REST APIs)
- Regular quality control and assurance of a high level of quality including automated testing
- Excellent knowledge of PHP, MySQL
- Excellent knowledge of Drupal 8 & 9
- Sound knowledge of Git
- Knowledge of Bootstrap, Symfony, AWS (esp. S3 and Cloudfront)
- Proficiency in English (advantage: German)
- Perceptiveness, exceptional analytical and conceptional skills as well as an ability to think in an abstract manner
- Ability to work independently
- Team player with strong communications skills and an assertive character
- Strong organizational skills and a sense of responsibility
- Connecting through languages: This is our mission at Spotlight Verlag! By using our products, over 1.4 million people improve their language skills and rediscover the cultures behind them.
- With over 60 employees from almost 20 different nations, we enjoy a pleasant, international working atmosphere. With us, you will become part of a diverse culture, where new ideas and innovation abound.
- We have been part of the ZEIT publishing group since 2018. This is a great opportunity to make contacts in one of the largest publishing houses in Germany.
- Your future workplace is located in the south of Munich (on the MVV network).
- You can find out more about our company LinkedIn and XING or on our ZEIT careers page.
- This open-ended full-time position (35 hours / week) is to be filled by July 1, 2021.
As long as this position is visible on our careers page, you are welcome to apply for it - there is no application deadline. You can find more about our application process on our FAQ page.
The ZEIT publishing group is an employer that stands for equal opportunities and respect. We are committed to fair employment opportunities regardless of ethnic or social origin, gender, religion, worldview, age, sexual identity or disability. Our constant goal is to create an appreciative and appreciative working environment for all employees.
Jetzt bewerben weitere Jobs