International ZEITmagazin features new column
The new issue of ZEITmagazin – The Berlin State of Mind, to be published on October 15, will feature a new, exclusive column titled “Learning by Doing”. In this new format internationally known CEOs share insights they have acquired during a lifetime in business. For the first column, Style Director Tillmann Prüfer interviewed Jean-Claude Biver, CEO of TAG Heuer and Hublot.
ZEITmagazin’s international issue is published twice a year. It was launched in the fall of 2013, initially as a “best of”-compilation featuring editorial highlights of the weekly magazine, translated into English. Since then, exclusive content has been added, for example The Merkel State of Mind, a column by Bernd Ulrich, editor of DIE ZEIT´s politics section, in which he offers a glimpse into Angela Merkel’s way of thinking.
Other features included in the fifth issue of The Berlin State of Mind:
- Photographer Juergen Teller accompanies the players of FC Bayern Munich on a trip through China
- A profile of Ryan Gosling: Having outgrown his earlier image as a sex symbol, Ryan Gosling is now ready to be taken seriously
- Portraits of young women by the Canadian photographer Petra Collins
- Drawings by the South African born painter Marlene Dumas of the artists who have influenced her
- The French actress Isabelle Huppert, photographed by Roni Horn
ZEITmagazin – The Berlin State of Mind is sold in a limited edition of 10,000 copies at selected outlets in major international cities such as Paris, Milan, New York, Amsterdam, Shanghai, and Mumbai. In addition, the magazine will be available in selected shops in Germany. The copy price is 8,90 euros or 12 dollars. The magazine can also be ordered at: firstname.lastname@example.org.